WiFi Networks for your business
- Decreased downtime: With remote managed WiFi our team are ready and on hand should any technical issues arise meaning downtime is minimised.
- Tighter Security: Our WiFi monitoring means you benefit from security updates remotely giving your business tighter security.
- Rapid Scalability: As your business grows, so can your network. With our WiFi technology adding more access points is simple and completely scalable.
- Solid Reliability: The hardware and software our WiFi networks run on is second to none and is renowned for being well built and reliable.
- Guest Network Capability: When guests are present we can provide you with an isolated guest WiFi network for better security.
- Remote Availability: Unlike some WiFi networks with our setup you can access the internet remotely via your business premises.
- Managed Traffic Bandwidth: With the ability to fully manage your traffic and bandwidth we can optimise your network for better performance.
- Easy deployment: When you need a new piece of hardware on site, we can ship this directly to you, add it to the network and we can configure and manage it remotely saving you time and hassle.
Powerful and secure WiFi networks
Our WiFi delivers incredible power with every connection and is designed with ease of use at its core. Seamless roaming allows users to work smarter with less restrictions while maintaining the highest security standards.
Next generation WiFi network monitoring
Strong and robust design
Our WiFi networking hardware is all state of the art and provides you with a solution that is easy to deploy and maintain. Combine this with our remote monitoring service and you have the very best in WiFi capability, security and reliability.
Speak to us today to discuss your WiFi network needs and we can provide you with a tailored quotation that fits your specific business needs.
Which access point is right for you?
|Maximum Throughput||1,200 Mbps||2,400 Mbps||4,800 Mbps||4,800 Mbps||4,800 Mbps|
|Network Interface||1 GbE||1 GbE||1 GbE||2.5 GbE||1 GbE|
WiFi networks FAQ
Comcare utilises the latest cloud technology allowing us troubleshoot, make changes and manage your network 24/7 from anywhere around the world.
Comcare have a wide variety of wireless access points, including the latest Wi-Fi 6 models. We offers a full onsite survey to ensure the relevant hardware is utilised in the correct position.
This depends on the size of space you require the coverage, and other environmental factors, like what type of walls you have. We recommend using Comcare for a full site survey and design plan to map out your deployment, and estimate its performance.
Wireless access points are powered with either PoE or PoE+. As such, we recommend powering APs with a managed PoE Switch. To learn more about device power requirements, please contact us for details.
Non-meshing wireless access points can broadcast up to eight SSIDs. Meshing wireless access points, which connect to other APs and not directly to your network, can broadcast up to four.
Yes, wireless access points can be wirelessly meshed together as long as at least one or more APs are directly connected to your network.
Note: We recommend connecting no more than 2 meshing wireless access points to a wired one to ensure optimal performance.
Speak to us
Our friendly team of experts are on hand to help, give us a call on 01925 750280. We look forward to talking to you.
Trusted and Approved Suppliers
The support we provide is to the highest standards and we are proud to be partners of some of the worlds well known brands.
“Comcare carried out all the pre-planning and site surveys on our behalf without any disruption to our business. They also liaised with our leased line provider to find the best and most cost-effective solution and made all of the arrangements for the installation.
Once the final proposal was agreed, the work was carried out in a timely and efficient manner and within budget. The hotel did not suffer any downtime or interruption to our business. A job well done, I would not hesitate to recommend Comcare.”
Diamond Lodge Hotel owners
Diamond Lodge Hotel
“Comcare have provided a fantastic personal service and their knowledge of comms and IT is second to none. At Lymm radio it is essential we run a slick operation and our broadcasting steam relies on a number of key partners. Comcare look after all our IT systems and backups ensuring we are running 24 hours a day to deliver a reliable and trusted radio service for the local community. They can dial in at a moment's notice and manage any issues remotely. I would highly recommend them. They are only a call or email away and local to us and being a family business they care. ”
Station Director Paul Smith
PEACE OF MIND
“Airparks have utilised Comcare for over 12 yrs and I can offer nothing but praise for their ‘can do’ attitude and constant support. We have taken them up on their 24/7, 365 cover which provides the executive team with piece of mind that the operation critical services deliver at all times. They work as an extension to the internal team, an IT department that provide all services from hardware purchasing through to support, infrastructure guidance and project management. I cannot praise the Comcare team enough and would not hesitate to recommend them.”